01 April 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day One

12.03 am (script) -- Definitely just realised Scrivener doesn't count pages. My goal for this script is 100 pages. Crap.

5.00 pm -- Got the best music-nerd idea for the script. That'll eat up a few pages and it totally fits the characters. I don't feel so bad about having no plot now.

6.18 pm (novel: 369 words) -- Daniel Amos reference for the win! (I can't for the life of me place the song though -- it's from Fearful Symmetry, the one which talks about a misty vale and it's driving me crazy...)

7.29 pm (script: 4 pages) -- Just figured out how to count pages in Scrivener! (View --> Page View --> Show Page View if you're in the same boat.) Discovered that I've already hit my page count quota for the day. I forgot how quick this scripting thing is.

11.13 pm (novel) -- Just hit 2,024 words. For those new to this, quota is 1,667 words per day. Still have no plot for this dumb thing. But at least I'm still on target.

No comments: