20 November 2012

NaNoWriMo, Day 20

I've hit 50k on the first novel (which I will update later when I have more time). Suffice to say I had a lot of fun writing it. It's not done, but right now I have to finish the second novel and then I'll go back and have more fun with that first one.

The second one... yeah. Not. Going. Anywhere. Even the inclusion of the Traveling Shovel of Death (and nearly two million of its cousins) hasn't sparked anything. I hate this novel. But I've started, so I must get at least 50,000 words out of it.

I posted this on Facebook a few minutes ago:

(Second novel) I'm supposed to be at 20,000 words by the end of the day. I'm at 9,686.
And I have three hours of driving, five hours of dance classes, and worship team practice.
*beats head against keyboard in effort to make more words*

So yeah. I'll write a better update once I'm caught up.

(By the way, my total for November -- Novels One and Two: 65,693.)

Oooh! White Heart song (Maybe Today) on classicchristian247.com!

Back to writing!

No comments: