19 September 2015

Music Day - How I Wish I Knew

When I hear you crying
When I feel you dying
When your heart starts fading away
How I wish I knew what to say...

I'm actually on the other side of this song right now. The people around me are asking this question: 'what is it you want to hear?' 'why can't you just move on?'

I wish I knew too. I wish I knew how to pick up the pieces enough to stop the rage that consumes me now. I wish I knew how to be glad that my cousin is with Jesus. I wish I knew how to believe God loves me. I wish I knew what would make everything even sort of okay again.

Anyway.

This is classic Choir -- slow, acoustic guitar with intense poetic imagery.

Title: How I Wish I Knew
Artist: The Choir
Album: 
Year: 2005
Label: Galaxy 21
iTunes here; YouTube here.

No comments: