12 October 2011

This Post Is Brought To You By My Indecisive Brain

NaNoWriMo preparation for November 2011:

1 September: "Ugh. Do I even want to put myself through that again in two months?"

Mid-September: "Hey, I could use that idea from a few years back... and really, what's November without writing a novel?"

6 October: "Okay. I am doing this novel, no second-guessing. None. I've got this all figured out and everything. Bring it, November!"

9 October: *waiting for November and trying not to pre-plan too much because my brain is like 'well, you have an idea, keep adding to it and working it out...' No, brain, that's what November's for*

12 October: "OHMYGOODNESS EPIC NEW PLOT TWIST IDEAS FOR OLD SCRAPPED PLOT!!! I could totally do this for NaNoWriMo!"






"...Crap."
  
  
  

No comments: