06 November 2012

NaNoWriMo - Day 5 Recap

Actually, this isn't so much about NaNoWriMo as it is about the emotional roller coaster.

First, tomorrow -- I mean later today -- I'm going to be in a meeting which may or may not result in (some of) my choreography getting staged.

I know.

So, naturally, I'm a little nervous. And excited. And I have no idea how I'm going to present it. And I have to wake up early for it and as such I have no idea why I'm writing a blog post at two in the morning because I should really go to bed.

Add to that mixture the fact that a friend of mine from my ballet class, who I've been dancing with for five years, suddenly transferred classes, effective this week (if I understand correctly). This leaves me as the only one left in my level. There were still four of us last year. It was quite a blow, actually.

So despite my shock and depression, I managed to write two thousand words in an hour and then, desperately needing to be cheered up, decided to head on over to the NaNoisms thread. And now I can't breathe and my stomach hurts (from silent laughter), but at least I'm not fighting tears anymore.

No comments: